Site Map

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Arcade Games - Who's Playing Them?.(free arcade games online)

free arcade games online

Arcade Games-Who's Playing Them?

When you think of Arcade Games, a picture of young children around the ages of 8 and up comes to my mind. Does it yours? Well, you're in for a surprise. How about a 35 year old woman? A 60 year old woman?

According to RealArcade, who is a leader in the Online Internet Arcade games, the demographic for their website are women from the age of 35 to the age of 60. They claim that 70% of their online players are in this group age category. It is difficult to bring the image to my mind of a 60 year old woman blasting away at a lineup of army tanks, and shooting down as many of them as she can within a certain limit of time.

Out of curiosity, I went into their site and they have a lot more than just "shoot 'em up" games. As a Senior Citizen myself, I soon found myself playing some of the games and enjoying them immensely. Maybe it isn't so outrageous after all.

I actually enjoyed some of the "shoot-'em-up games, as well. They have all kinds of puzzling puzzler games and awesome action games. You also get a free present of a choice of two games in return for joining their 30 day-free trial. I think I'm going to sign up. Have I just become a statistic in the demographic of arcade games?

Talk about puzzling; I'm still agog over the demographic of woman between the ages of 35 and 60 being the dominant factor in the world of Arcade games. You'll find a RealArcade website at http://brandnameshoppingmall.com


-free arcade games online-

Labels: , , , , ,